Thursday, December 10, 2009

the project that nearly killed me

Making these was a nightmare, but they're done now and I've already sold almost all of them! I spent waaaay too much time painting tiny details on these guys, but I wanted to produce them at a consistent quality and I'm glad to see it payed off.
Huzzah! I was told that there were only 4 left out of the 25 I made. I've been selling them at $15 per head.
OOh, I made a cute little blog for them too!
Also, you can check out my classmates' projects at
I've also been selling really nice prints of my Girl Vs. Sea piece, so check out the MICA Art Market if you're in Baltimore and interested.